Thursday, April 5, 2012

ONE-derful ONE

It seems that not so long ago we were setting up a newborn photo shoot and here it is Kylee's birthday! It always amazes me how much these sweet babies grow in just a year's time. We had so much fun with these pictures. Once I pulled out my camera Kylee headed straight for the set up with a big smile on her face- she is a natural (or just knows me that well!) We were all laughing at the funny stuff she was doing. Of course there were tears, but mostly smiles and giggles. This little girl is so incredibly adorable- I just loved every minute! Especially once we brought out the cake. I am still finding purple icing- but totally worth it!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This is the best part- we went from super fancy to super messy in about 5 minutes-
FABULOUS!!!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment