Wednesday, June 19, 2013

the B family

It's not very often (like almost never) that my sis and her family get to come visit me so this was a real treat. I was so happy to be able to take their family pictures again. My little niece sure has grown up a lot and so have my nephews. We had so much fun having them here we are already looking forward to their next visit!!

 photo family2bwB_zps3b818833.jpg

 photo familyB_zpsc7b7d8a5.jpg

 photo daddyB-1_zps6e4b5f33.jpg

 photo mommyB_zps4fc51eaa.jpg

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my nephews and niece- they are so adorable!!
 photo kidsB_zpsd9e841df.jpg

 photo cutekiddosB_zps1bc97588.jpg

(I love the fact that the best smiles I got from Craig is when he was cuddling up with his sweet wife!)
 photo coupleB_zps2b903df7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment