Wednesday, February 22, 2012

the L... Kiddos

One of my favorite things in the world is to take pictures of kids- especially ones that I adore. My sweet friend needed some updated pics of her kidlets, since the last time was when J. was a newborn- so it's been about 8 months. A lot can happen in such a short time- and for these kids it sure is true. R. and B. have the sweetest smiles and the most infectious laughter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is sweet little J. Well, she isn't so little, but she is definitely sweet. I love her chubby cheeks, and arms, and thighs!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.
    Gr8…Keep it up!!!!
    colour correction

    ReplyDelete